Online: Sign up or access your account online with E-Bill.
Meter Reading Date: Meter readings are collected on the same date at the end of the month. Bills are sent out on or near the 10th of each month.
Bill Due Date: If your payment isn't received by the due date printed on your bill, a "friendly reminder" will be sent with a 1.5% late fee applied.
Deliquent Notice: If the bill is still delinquent after 15 days of the printed due date, your account may be disconnected for non-payment. See Fees and Charges.
|1. This bar graph shows your electrical use by month for the last year.
2. This box is a message center from Clarke Electric.
3. Service Type: This shows the type of service you are being billed for: electric, internet, or both.
4. kWh Usage: The number of the kWh hours for the month that this bill covers.
5. Energy Charge (1): The cost of the kWh hours for the month that this bill covers.
6. Energy Charge (2): This fixed charge includes all of the various costs of providing this service to you.
7. PCA Charge: PCA = Power Cost Adjustment. This adjustment is made monthly based on the fluctuating fuel costs for generating power.
8. Net Amount Due: This is the total charge for all the services you receive through Clarke Electric over the billing period.
9. This bar code is used by the post office for sorting by area.